Frequently Asked Questions
- We are a very dedicated team of Structured Finance technology experts
- Our products provide affordable software solutions:
- To rapidly load and process the huge amounts of data required to analyze all types of asset-backed securities
- To run bonds, portfolios, or the whole universe through very customized cashflows scenarios
- We can integrate with your own vectors or any vector provider of choice
- A proven and fully functional set of infrastructure components to run high-speed analytics on custom cashflows
- Full transparency on your ABS, CLO, CMBS, and RMBS bonds
- Streamlined and effective integration between your licensed data providers and our fast, highly efficient Structured Products Database; we implement and maintain the ongoing connections with your licensed data vendors
- Your choice of robust and secure delivery systems, whether in your shop, hosted, or cloud-based access
- Clients: investment banks, hedge funds, capital management , insurance companies, brokers, dealers and others that invest in or monitor structured finance securities
- Users: traders and trading desks, research, product controllers, risk managers, regulatory reporting and IT
- Easily integrate bond analytics models with all the necessary data sources and cashflow APIs to price bond portfolios rapidly
- Gain ROI immediately; no delays waiting for external vendors or clearance from IT
- No more waiting for data for analysis and critical decisions; ease in distributing data and results to a broad range of users
- Automate and improve your bidding or research processes with integrated data available in a fraction of the time
- Eliminate manual work to pull in data and set up analytics calculations
- Greatly enhance the return from your investment in market data licenses
- As Wall Street securitization pioneers, we understand this business and your needs
- We integrate essential data from more sources, including your internal sources, more flexibly than any other provider
- We make it easy for you: our tools can be fully integrated with your own vectors and environments; you can easily access our modules through very simple interfaces; you get both default Excel workbooks and highly customizable tools; our simple API is open to clients; and if you need help, you get prompt service from an experienced team of professionals
- We offer very competitive package or a la carte pricing
- CoreLogic (Loan Performance loan level data and history, including their predictive vectors and HPI data)
- BlackBox Logic loan level data and history
- Markit (pricing data for CLO NAV)
- Reuters (pricing data for CLO NAV)
- Equifax (enhanced loan level data)
- Interactive Data Corporation
- Bloomberg (via the Backoffice data feed)
- Five Bridges (predictive vectors)
- Standard & Poor’s/Case-Shiller
- See our Affiliates section below for a complete list of data partners
- User-friendly with short set-up time
- Knowledgeable user support readily available
- Ongoing enhancement of our software with new features
- Custom development is available for your specific needs
- Use of advanced distributed technology dramatically enhances your system performance
- Easily explore and cover the all universe of securitized products without needing to subscribe to expensive additional tools
- Rapidly automate and produce numbers on anything that your trading desk is currently running manually
- From a user-friendly Excel interface, use simple or complex scenarios to produce cashflows and price/yield calculations very quickly
- Use both third party models and internally built scenario prediction models; change cashflow engines or combine more than one with ease
- Add in custom feeds of bid list information, position information, etc. and make it available immediately to your licensed users
- Access up-to-date raw market data, smart aggregates, reports and views needed by traders, sales people, research personnel, financial controllers, risk/regulatory reporting staff, and other downstream systems where needed
- Your licensed products can be hosted in the cloud, off-site at our data centers, or in your data center
- Costs are based on the modules needed, number of users, your choice of delivery systems, and your business needs
- Once we are familiar with your needs, we send a proposal with full details; we will include data center hardware recommendations if needed for the delivery system you choose
- Costs are based on the modules needed, number of users, and your business needs
- Contact us at Sales@Thetica.com to schedule a Webex demo of the system by our technical staff
- Discuss your data integration needs by calling 727-724-4182
- See Thetica Systems featured on Business Day with Terry Bradshaw here
- Obtain product detail on the ABS Explorer, ABS Analytics and Thetica SPD (Structured Products Database) modules here
- Click here to download PDF version of FAQ
President and CEO; Co-Founder
Ariel is the main architect and designer for Thetica Systems. He combines over fifteen years of hands on experience in software architecture and programming with a background in electronics and mathematics.
Ariel has worked with co-founder Jack Broad for over a decade, delivering top quality software solutions to top Wall Street institutions. He has strong knowledge of structured products and is expert in working with the Intex API.
Early in his career as an Israeli Naval officer, he ran their personal computing department and was in charge of the procurement and introduction of new pc technologies for the Israeli Navy’s computer center. More recently he has designed and programmed complex analytics, trade capturing and processing systems for the ABS/CDO/CMBS markets and has extensive knowledge and experience with Intex data, Bloomberg, LP, ABS.NET, Trepp, and more. He is expert at C#, ASP.NET, VB, XML, SQL, etc.
Chief Administrative Officer
Greer has over 25 years of executive experience in administration, strategic analysis and execution, and board/regulatory relations. She has previously worked in the wholesale financial institution, software and non-profit industries.
Diti attended the University of Haifa where she majored in Human Services. She then worked in the import business for a top Israeli company. Here in the US, she handled the finances for a NJ based technology company before joining Thetica Systems as CFO.
Manager, Business Development and Partnerships
Michael received his doctorate in organizational development and education in 1992 from the University of Massachusetts. He specializes in the training of group dynamics, with the goal of creating high performing teams in any environment. He is a former college professor and now manages our PR and partnerships department, assisting interested firms to partner with us.
Jack brings over twenty years of experience to Thetica Systems, designing and building systems that address the needs of Wall Street dealers and traders. He has worked in some of the most demanding markets, including Convertible Bond and Risk Arbitrage and he was there during the explosion of the Corporate CDS market and the start of the CDS on ABS market. Jack has designed and built full blown trade capture and valuations systems for two major Wall Street dealers which have become integral to their operations and risk assessment for the ABS markets at these firms.
He is an expert business analyst who works very closely with end users. Jack has been a pioneer in rapid application development and agile technologies throughout his career. His focus has always been on getting sound technology solutions rapidly into place in fast changing markets and in assisting clients to maximize their returns. Whether it’s one of the largest international banks or an elite hedge fund, Jack speaks his client’s language. He has established a stellar reputation for his high level of understanding of client needs and his ability to respond rapidly with workable solutions.
Jack’s background includes work at Bear Stearns, Barclay’s and Citicorp.
Director of Production
After graduating from Stanford University with a degree in Physics, John did further graduate studies in Signal Processing, Optics and Robotics. His early career was in the aerospace industry, working on F-16 and C-5 avionics. Once in New York City, John worked for several Wall Street firms. His experience crosses VAR, Realtime Data Processing and Enterprise Trading Systems.
Head of Back Office Production
Most of Ed’s 30 years were spent helping financial companies develop workable computer solutions. His financial tech experience spans many years at such companies as Barclays, Merrill Lynch, Bear Stearns and Citicorp. Ed earned an MS in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from University of Delaware and an MBA from University of Kentucky.
Frank earned a BS from the NY Institute of Technology. He has designed software systems for several major corporations using his skills in MS Excel/VBA, MS Access/VBA, Joomla, SQL Server, C++, Windows NT, VMS, Unix, Pascal, FORTRAN, COBOL, and more. Frank has successfully completed consulting assignments with such financial companies as Goldman Sachs, Transvik, Dow Jones, NY Mercantile Exchange and American Express.